* Extremely curvaceous corset for experienced waist trainers or the naturally super-curvy
* Suitable for both daily waist training and/or occasional wear
* When purchasing a corset you need accurate measurements. Please check out our ‘how to measure’ video as well as our ‘Size and Fit’ section where you’ll find all the corset measurements and spec.
Size and Fit
Please check the rib and hip measurements below before ordering; we have several different corset styles available which each suit a different figure. You need to choose the corset which fits your natural measurements the closest, which might not be the style that initially catches your eye.
If you are very slender or muscular you will need to deduct 3-4 inches from your waist to determine your corset size. If you are squishier it is safe to assume that you will be able to reduce more so please take off 4-5 inches. If you are an experienced corset wearer, or sizing down, please go by your own anatomy knowledge.
The measurements below are when the corset is fully closed. At the back of your corset, we recommend leaving a gap of 3 inches, working down to 2 (so your corset has room to effectively do its shaping job).
These 2-3 inches will have to be deducted from the rib and hip measurements below, depending on the size of the gap you require i.e if you have a 36" rib measurement, you will need to go for the corset style with a 33-34" rib so this 2-3 inch gap is at the back.
To fit ribcage (5" up from waist) and hip (5" down from waist).
Vamp 18", ribcage-26", hip-30"
Vamp 20", ribcage-28", hip-32"
Vamp 22", ribcage-30", hip-34"
Vamp 24", ribcage-32", hip-36"
Vamp 26", ribcage-34", hip-38"
Vamp 28", ribcage-36", hip-40"
Vamp 30", ribcage-38", hip-42"
Vamp 32", ribcage-40", hip-44"
Vamp 34", ribcage-42", hip-46"
* length along front busk 11.25"
* underbust to hip 10" (princess line)
* side length from underarm to waist 4.5"
* side length from waist to bottom 5"